If you are reading this post then I assume that you may have got some issues during windows installation. More specifically you have encountered with GPT/MBR problem during installation. This problem occurs when you split or merge several local disks in your PC. There is a simple and easy solution for this problem without formatting whole PC. You are reading about Windows cannot be Installed to this disk solution.
Steps (MBR Problem):
*Follow these steps if the problem is Windows cannot be Installed to this disk. The selected Disk has an MBR Partition table. otherwise follow steps which is mentioned in GPT Problem section below.
2) Cancel the installation part and Reboot to windows which is already installed.
3) If you already formatted C drive then you can use other computer.
4) Download Rufus Software which is around 2MB.
5) Run Rufus as an Administrator and now Attach Pen drive to your PC.
6) Rufus will automatically detect Pen drive. Select ISO file of your windows.
7) After iso selection select MBR partition scheme for BIOS and UEFI in Partion scheme and Target system type option.
9) Now you are good to go. Go to Boot option and install Windows. This time no problem will occur.
Steps (GPT Problem):
*Follow these steps if the problem is Windows cannot be Installed to this disk. The selected Disk is of the GPT Partition style.
You have read Windows cannot be Installed to this disk solution. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any question regarding Windows cannot be Installed to this disk solution ask us by using #YTECHB.