Using a phone feels awesome when it works normally. But if there is any problem occurs it makes us irritated. If you are using phone you can face some issues regarding software or hardware problem. In this post I will try to solve one of the major issue that is power button not working problem – How to Turn On Phone Without Power Button.
USB Cable and PC. Your phone should be charged enough to go into recovery mode.
*If you don’t have pc you can use Charger. But if it’s not work try with pc.
1) Find out how to open Recovery mode for your phone. Eg. (Vol. Down + Power button).
2) Hold Vol down button ( work for most phones) and plug in USB cable to the phone. If vol down not work try your default button to go in recovery mode.
3) Above step will lead you to recovery mode.
4) In recovery you will find many option. You have to use vol down and vol up button to navigate.
5) Select the Restart Phone from the options.
6) It will directly Switch On your phone. Now you have to keep your phone turn ON to not repeat this process again.
You have read How to Turn On Phone Without Power Button. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe us on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any question regarding How to Turn On Phone Without Power Button ask us by using #YTECHB.