MIUI 9 has already launched a few days back on July 26. But the update has not arrived for every Smartphones. We don’t know when it will come, but don’t worry you can get it by flashing the ROM. Just follow the steps to get MIUI 9 on your Device. You are reading about How to Install MIUI 9 on Redmi Note 4.
1) Bootloader should be Unlocked on your device.
2) ADB installed on your PC.
3) FastBoot ROM (Snapdragon 625)
4) MiFlash Tool
1) Check that OEM Unlocking is Turn On inside Developer Option. Also check that Mi Unlock Status is Unlocked.
2) Turn On USB Debugging.
3) Switch off your phone and open FastBoot mode (vol down + power button).
4) Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
5) Extract Downloaded ROM file to any desired location.
6) Open MiFlash Tool then click on Refresh and you will see your device detected.
7) select the folder (parent folder) that you extracted earlier.
8) Click on Flash and wait for 3 to 4min until it completes. This process will boot your device.
9) Now simply setup your device and enjoy MIUI 9.
Alert – * You will not get Gapps pre-installed so you have to install Gapps using recovery.
* This process will remove your recovery.
You have read How to Install MIUI 9 on Redmi Note 4. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe us on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any question regarding How to Install MIUI 9 on Redmi Note 4 ask us by using #YTECHB.